Monday, October 8, 2012

...Classroom Theme and Pictures...

 
This year my classroom has been decorated around a  "Monster" theme. I have to say that I am in love with the colors! Although is has taken me a LONG time to make all of the pieces for decorating, it has been a blast and it is finally finished!
  
Here is a sneak peak of my "bravo" board!
Leadership, writing and coat rake.. I had so much fun creating the accent pieces for the coat rake!
Just the  "FACE of a reader" board and a glimpse of the pendant curtains that I created!
 
Second most favorite thing in my classroom...... the rocking chair.. Praise the Lord that someone from our church graciously donated the old thing and I decided to add a bit of flair to help it fit in our classroom! Sneak peak of the calendar area too!
 
and here is my favorite area of my classroom.....drum roll please.... The LIBRARY!
It is so important that my little firsties have their little fingers in here from day one. It is my goal to ignite a fire for reading in their hearts this year!! This will probably be the only time this year that it will this organized but here's to giving it a shot!
 
 
There will be more photos to come!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment